My Cardio 4 Life

CardioForLife - Arginine

Sunday, July 31, 2011

27 Days!

The garage sale is over! Yeah! Sold lots of "stuff" and still had lots of treasures left over!  Thankfully there is a new thrift store in Loveland that was more than willing to come pick up the rest! It is always a lot of work but we had fun and NO ONE left without something - even if it was 'free!'  The only problem is that now we have to start on the house and we are finding that there are more treasures that need to be put up for sale! 


Down-sizing is a progressive process driven by the size of the storage shed and ours is only 10 x 15!  A wee bit smaller than we would have liked but nothing else is available at this time! I'm thinking that the storage rental business is very profitable venture.  Do you think that maybe we all have too much "stuff"?  


27-days! Randy and I were trying to create a plan and we are realizing that of the 27 days left before we have vacate we are working 20 of those days so that only leaves 7 days to pack up, store stuff and clean up!  It seems a bit surreal and when I go into the house I get a bit overwhelmed.  But then, God is our strength and in Him we can do all things!  Talk about testing scripture!


We are almost completely moved into the 5th wheel and it is beginning to feel like home. I got my desk set up today!  Not having all of our paperwork in one spot made me on the edge of being somewhat dysfunctional! Setting up the computer has been a challenge and let me say that I'm a really big fan of wireless devices!  Cords and plugs are a pain in a huge space but you should try dealing with them in a very small space!   


And then there are the ice cube trays in the freezer - finally found some that actually fit in our trailer freezer.  Can anyone tell me why they only put one shelf in a cupboard or freezer so you have to deal with wasted space!  I found a wire shelf designed to stack plates in the cupboard and re purposed it to fit as shelves in the freezer!  Now we have lots of ice and much more available space in the freezer!  Feels so good to solve such simple problems!


Now on the the next space issue! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment